People make the difference. Investing and growing your business goes along with an increasing demand for skilled medical device labour.
The Mannheim Medical Technology Cluster comprises leading academic institutions dedicated to providing a ready pool of graduates for medical device R&D, Operations, Supply Chain, QA, Regulatory, Marketing, Sales and Distribution.
academic institutions in Mannheim City:
- University of Applied Sciences (Medical Technology), Mannheim
- DHBW University of Applied Sciences (Medical Engineering, Healthcare Management), Mannheim
- Mannheim Faculty of Medicine, Heidelberg University (Medicine, Public Health)
- Graduate School Rhein-Neckar (Life Science Management, Healthcare Management), Mannheim
- Mannheim University (Business Administration)
- University of Applied Management Studies (Business Administration), Mannheim
Beyond those, the Mannheim Medical Technology Cluster also hosts vocational colleges for qualified medical care staff, such as nurses, nurse-technicians, and paramedics.